ADMISSION FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-21
**If any discrepancy found in the details provided in the online merit application form and the documents uploaded
and submitted, the Institute has all the right to cancel the admission**
**Closing date for all admission will be strictly as per the admission time line notified by University of Mumbai**
Second Merit List 2020-21
- Special Notice for Admission for F.Y.B.Com. (2020-2021) In-house Aided Section Students- Merit list
- F.Y.B.COM Admission Notice & First Merit List for Outsider
- Admission Procedure for Second Merit List Students
- BAF-Second Merit List 2020-21
- B.Sc.(I.T.)-Second Merit List2020-21
- BMS-Second Merit List 2020-21
- BAMMC-Second Merit List2020-21
- BBI-Second Merit List 2020-21
- BFM-Second Merit List 2020-21
Zoom Link for Form Verification for First Year Admission
- Students who's name are included in the Second Merit List please join zoom meeting for documents verification between 11:00am to 12:30pm on 13th, 14th and 17th August, 2020
Click Here for Zoom Link and Meeting ID
- Mumbai University Undertaking form (SFC and F.Y.B.Com)
- Admission for F.Y.B.Com. (2020-2021) In-house Aided Section & Sindhi Minority
- SYBCOM Admission Notice
- Notice forS.Y.J.C Students for online admission 2020-21
- Procedureand Schedule for First Year Admission to Self-Financing Courses
- F.Y.B.ComAdmission Notice (For Inhouse Students)
- F.Y.B.ComAdmission Notice (For Outsider Students)
- University Circular forFirst Year Admission
- Notice for SY and TY BComAdmissions 2020-21
Principal - Dr. (Ms.) Minu B.Madlani
The principle goal of Education is to create men & women who are capable of doing newthings, not simply of repeating what other generations have done. The integration of academicexcellence and professional learning is one of Hinduja College’s unique strength. Westrive for high standards in the transmission of knowledge within a dynamic and interactiveenvironment, thereby enabling our students to gain distinction and honour in their chosenfields. Thus our planning and commitment are directed towards the implementation of newprojects, along with open access to the expanding world of technology.
Academic excellence has been the keyword of the college since its inception. With all its resultssetting new records and receiving national acclaim. Closely supervised study in anintellectually and culturally stimulating environment, together with an emphasis on
studentwelfare and close contact between staff and students, ensures that individual students getmaximum support. Backed by a system which ensures that quality is constantly monitored andstandards are reviewed and maintained. Hinduja’s credentials are well known in the city ofMumbai.
An important aspect of college education is social commitments towards society. It is veryimportant to inculcate empathy towards under privileged children, Senior citizens, work forenvironment preservation and sensitize young minds for active citizenship.
To my mind, whatever abilities students are born with, if they can be helped to use them in themost effective way, both their level of performance in life and their personal happiness arelikely to be greatly improved. It has been said that, “We perfect nature, not by undoing it, butby adding to it what is more than nature, and directing it towards aims higher than its own”. Itis in this manner that we make our contribution everlasting, a legacy to the individual, to thecommunity and finally to the country.
If you wish to develop general business or leadership skills, obtain professional accreditationor attain an advanced qualification in your chosen field, we have a program suited to you
I look forward to welcoming you to Hinduja College and to share in the excellent educationalexperience.