ATKT Exam Form Notice
TYBCOM V & VI ATKT Exam Notice April 2021
TYBCOM Lower Exam Details Notice
M.Com Sem I Externals Timetable
Time Table Exams MAPR MACJ Year -1 SEM -I REGULAR & ATKT Online Examination March 2021
Notice MAPR MACJ Regular &ATKT Sem-I Examination March 2021
Guidelines for the Students for Sem 1 online examination of MAPR MACJ Year I March 2021
Notice (Convocation Distribution)
First Year SFC Courses (BAF/BMS/BFM/BAMMC/BBI/BSCIT/BIM/BTM) Orientation Program is Scheduled on 27th September, 2021 at 11:00 am on Zoom Platform. (Zoom link will be shared on your registered mobile number)
Ph.D. Interview Notice
The interview for Ph.D candidates for admission 2021-2022 is scheduled as per the following dates:-
Candidates are requested to visit college to fill application form and pay your processing fees on 20th September, 2021 at 11.00 am onward. Please note, the spot entry on the interview date will not be accepted.
- 22nd September - Accounts and Banking
- 24th September - Business Economics, Business Management and Trade Transport and Industry
- 27th September - Business policy and Administration
- Documents required for Ph.D. interview: UG/PG Xerox Copy of Marksheets, NET/SET/PET Xerox Copy, 5 Copies of Proposal
- Ph.D. Interview Fee Link
For Cancellation of admission, E-mail to email@example.com
Read the Following Instructions Carefully for the Admission
- Read all the instructions given at the end of Merit List File.
- Email below mentioned documents on relevant Programme email Id's (in single email, all documents as photo attachment)
- University Online Form (Pre-admission form Student Copy)
- 10th marksheet & 12th Marksheet
- College Admission form
- Undertaking form
- Migration Certificate, Transfer Certificate & Hall ticket/Admit Card (Other than Maharashtra Board)
- If any discrepancy found in the details provided in the online merit application form and the documents uploaded and submitted, the institute has all the right to cancel the admission.
- All admissions are provisional, subject to approval of eligibility from University of Mumbai.