ATKT Exam Form Notice
TYBCOM V & VI ATKT Exam Notice April 2021
TYBCOM Lower Exam Details Notice
M.Com Sem I Externals Timetable
Time Table Exams MAPR MACJ Year -1 SEM -I REGULAR & ATKT Online Examination March 2021
Notice MAPR MACJ Regular &ATKT Sem-I Examination March 2021
Guidelines for the Students for Sem 1 online examination of MAPR MACJ Year I March 2021
Notice (Convocation Distribution)
M. A. (Communication and Journalism)
MA (CJ) course are two-year, full time programmes, divided into four semesters across two years. The course is affiliated to the University of Mumbai.
This degree aims to offer aspiring media professionals the requisite knowledge and skills to join radio/ television/digital journalism, explore avenues in content writing and Public Relations among others.
Medium of Instruction: English.
- National Level 1st Feb 2021: MAPR & MACJ Annual FEST of MEDIA SYNERGY CONFLUENCE at National Level organised by the Department with Narratives and sessions by - INFLUENCER’ BLOGGER on Lifestyle Impact , - PODCAST Consultant - Actor & Music Producer.
- 9th Feb 2021 HONKING & ROAD SAFETY Month Awareness Campaign with Aawaaz Foundation.
- Communication Theory
- Media Economics
- Reporting and Editing
- Media Criticism
- Introduction to Television Studies
- Introduction to Film Studies
- Introduction to Media Research
- Ethics, Constitution & Media Laws
(Five Electives to be chosen)
- Public Relations in the Private and Public Sector
- Media Management
- Media Advocacy
- Conflict Communication
- Culture studies and Media
- Political Communication
- Video Games and Media
- Sports Journalism
- Concepts of Storyboarding
- Audio-Visual Production and Post-Production
- Documentary film making
- Multimedia Production
- Social Science Research Design
- Perspectives on Communication
Graduates belonging to any stream can apply for both these courses.
Entry into any of these programmes is done on the basis of a Written Test (language and general knowledge), Group Discussion followed by a Personal Interview. Admissions are on merit, based on the scores of the Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
This Programme offers students belonging to any stream instruction in either Communication & Journalism or Public Relations and readies them for employability in the fields of print, broadcast or online Journalism or Public Relations. A dedicated Placement Cell offers students of the Programme internship and placement opportunities.
Scheme of Examination
The Scheme of the Examination shall be divided in two parts:
- Internal Assessment - 40 Marks (Conducted by concerned subject teacher)
- Semester End Examination - 60 Marks (Conducted by University of Mumbai)
Dr. Minu Madlani (Principal)
Dr. Sangeeta Makkad (Course Co-ordinator)