ATKT Exam Form Notice
TYBCOM V & VI ATKT Exam Notice April 2021
TYBCOM Lower Exam Details Notice
M.Com Sem I Externals Timetable
Time Table Exams MAPR MACJ Year -1 SEM -I REGULAR & ATKT Online Examination March 2021
Notice MAPR MACJ Regular &ATKT Sem-I Examination March 2021
Guidelines for the Students for Sem 1 online examination of MAPR MACJ Year I March 2021
Notice (Convocation Distribution)
Master of Commerce in Accountancy is a two year, four semester full-time Master’s Program. The course is affiliated to the University of Mumbai. M.Com. (Advanced Accountancy) course offers specialization in the field of Accountancy. The syllabus deals with the prerequisites of industry and the scholarly world. This degree makes its graduates professional in Taxation, Finance and Accounting, thus making it easier to acquire an administrative role in the financial sector. M.Com is also a good course for a candidate who wishes to take up teaching after post-graduation.
- Colloquium Flock inter-college academic festival – virtual from 16th January 2021 to 20th January,2021,
- How to manage their finances in their start-up journey – virtual on 17th March 2021,
- Guidance on conducting a primary research based project work – virtual on 31 October 2020.
- Strategic Management
- Economics for Business Decisions
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Research Methodology for Business
- Macro Economics Concepts and Applications
- Corporate Finance
Courses (EC) for Semester III
(Any Three out of Five)
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Direct Tax
- Advanced Cost Accounting
- Advanced Auditing
- Financial Services
Courses (EC) for Semester IV
(Any Three out of Five)
- Corporate Financial Accounting
- Indirect Tax - Introduction of Goods and Service Tax
- Financial Management
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Personal Financial Planning
The candidate must have passed the B.Com Examination of the University of Mumbai or any other recognized University.
Admission to the course offered by the rules framed by the University of Mumbai from time to time and will be given at the commencement of the first semester. Candidates seeking admission other than University of Mumbai or colleges affiliated to other recognized University must produce a Transfer Certificate from the college or University last attended.
This is a programme available for learners seeking a Masters degree in the subjects of either Accountancy or Business Management or Banking and Finance. Depending on the choice of subject a student can attain mastery in a specific area and is evaluated internally on the basis of Project based Vivas and 04 Semester-end examinations.
Scheme of Examination
The Scheme of the Examination shall be divided in two parts:
1. Internet Assessment - 40 Marks
- The allocation of 40 marks shall be based on Project and Viva by internal and external Faculty.
2. Semester End Examination - 60 Marks
- This examination shall be of 2 hours and will be conducted by University of Mumbai.
Dr. Minu Madlani (Principal)
Dr. Seethalakshmi Iyer(Course Co-ordinator)