ATKT Exam Form Notice
TYBCOM V & VI ATKT Exam Notice April 2021
TYBCOM Lower Exam Details Notice
M.Com Sem I Externals Timetable
Time Table Exams MAPR MACJ Year -1 SEM -I REGULAR & ATKT Online Examination March 2021
Notice MAPR MACJ Regular &ATKT Sem-I Examination March 2021
Guidelines for the Students for Sem 1 online examination of MAPR MACJ Year I March 2021
Notice (Convocation Distribution)
B.Com (Financial Markets)
The tremendous expansion in the field of Global Financial Markets over the last 2 decades has made the Financial Markets an emerging field in the World. In India, it all began in 1991 with the Liberalization strategy and we are on the limit of a money related transformation and on our approach to turning into a financial powerhouse. This 3 year undergraduate course is a comprehensive program which covers all the different aspects of capital markets. The course prepares the understudies in the field of Financial Market by method for connection, ventures, presentations, Industrial visits, practical training, employment introduction and arrangements. The students are moulded perfectly to fit in with the requirements of an ideal person in the field of Financial Market who knows how to make proper analysis, correct decisions, and most importantly to ensure the proper execution of the decision.
1.1 Financial Accounting - I
1.2 Introduction to Financial System
1.3 Business Mathematics
1.4 Business Communication - I
1.5 Foundation Course - I
1.6 Business Environment
1.7 Business Economics - I
2.1 Financial Accounting - II
2.2 Principles of Management
2.3 Business Statistics
2.4 Business Communication - II
2.5 Foundation Course - II
2.6 Environmental Science
2.7 Compute Skills - I
3.1 Equity Market
3.2 Commodities Market
3.3 Portfolio Management
3.4 Business Law I
3.5 FC - II - Money Market
3.6 Management Accounting
3.7 Computer Skills - II
4.1 Equity Market-II
4.2 Commodities Derivatives
4.3 Merchant Banking
4.4 Business Law
4.5 Foreign Exchange Market
4.6 Corporate Finance
4.7 Business Economics - II
5.1 Technical Analysis
5.2 Corporate Accounting
5.3 Equity Research
5.4 Direct Tax - Income Tax
5.5 Financial Derivatives
5.6 Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
6.1 Venture Capital & Private Equity
6.2 Mutual Fund Management
6.3 Strategic Corporate Finance
6.4 Indirect Tax - GST
6.5 Risk Management
6.6 Project Work
A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Markets) Degree course shall have passed XII std. examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent and secured not less than 45% marks in aggregate at first attempt (40% in case of reserved category). Every candidate admitted to the degree Course shall have to register himself/herself with the University of Mumbai.
Admission to the course offered by the rules framed by the University of Mumbai from time to time and will be given at the commencement of the first semester.
Candidates seeking admission other than Maharashtra board and colleges affiliated other than University of Mumbai must produce a Transfer Certificate from the board/college last attended.
The BFM Programme is most suitable for students who look forward to pursuing a career in stock and share trading. It provides ample exposure about the commodities and foreign exchange markets, corporate finance and accounting, financial derivatives, risk management etc. It also familiarizes learners with business communication, environmental science and IT, besides providing opportunities for hands-on learning through project work.
Scheme of Examination
The Scheme of the Examination shall be divided in two parts:
1. Internal Assessment – 25 Marks
The allocation of 25 marks shall be on the following basis:
a) One class tests of 20 marks to be held in the given semester.
b) 5 marks for Class Participation and Attendance.
2. Semester End Examination – 75 Marks
a) Duration – This examination shall be of 2½ hours.
- On October 31, 2020 - An inter-collegiate webinar on ‘The stereotypes in Financial Market and Investor and Market Fluctuations’ was organized, the Chief Guest Dr. V. Aditya Srinivas imparted the financial expertise and knowledge through an interactive session with an aim to debunk the codes of Market Fluctuations and breaking the stereotypes in Financial Market, giving a bullish start to the webinar with close to 347 participants from over 45 colleges across Mumbai.
- On January 22, 2021- Boot Camp on Startups and Venture Capital funding was organized for T.Y.BFM students in association with ISME.
- On February 08, 2021 – The FYBFM Students and Teachers of BFM Department organized the Film Screening of Corporate Movie followed by brain storming session on the various Business aspects such as corporate culture, Business Ethics, business structure, etc.
- On February 11 -12, 2021 – Finvestor team organised the international level financial literacy quiz on Derivatives and Forex in order to celebrate financial literacy week announced by RBI. There were 602 participants for the quiz and those who scored 75% and above were awarded E-certicates.
- On March 14 - 15, 2021 – FYBFM students organized CRESCENDO- A SOCIO-CULTURAL AND FINANCIAL EVENT with a theme ‘DISCOVERING NATURAL TREASURES TOGETHER.’. The event aim to build bonds among BFM students through various interactive session such as Coffee with BFM, Aakhari Padav, Mr. And Ms. BFM and Stocklord.
- On March 27, 2021 - To celebrate an international global money week A National level Inter-collegiate Webinar was organised to enlighten the youth of Mumbai on ‘Demystifying the Indian Securities Market’ which was address by NSDL Speaker Mr. Marlon Correia, an Assistant Manager in NSDL and MSEI Speaker Mr. Ritesh Pandya, Manager with Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India Limited. Webinar benefited more than 300 participants from over 45 colleges across Mumbai and Gujarat.
- On 16 – 17 April, 2021- organized an Inter-collegiate Educational Event of two days - ‘FINVESTOR- 2021’ to encourage the budding stock brokers with some blowout events to showcase their skills and knowledge. 124 participants of different colleges participated and competed in the various interactive event such as Trader’s Rumble, The Greek of finance, Diligent investor, debate all-rounder. Winners were awarded cash prizes and certificates.
- Tata Consultancy Services
- South Indian Bank
- India Infoline Securities Limited
- MGA & Associates Chartered Accountants
- Sykes & Ray Equities
- Dr. Saira Banoo Shaikh (Course Co-ordinator)
- Dr. Hemant Bhatti
- Dr. Saira Banoo Shaikh (Course Co-ordinator)