ATKT Exam Form Notice
TYBCOM V & VI ATKT Exam Notice April 2021
TYBCOM Lower Exam Details Notice
M.Com Sem I Externals Timetable
Time Table Exams MAPR MACJ Year -1 SEM -I REGULAR & ATKT Online Examination March 2021
Notice MAPR MACJ Regular &ATKT Sem-I Examination March 2021
Guidelines for the Students for Sem 1 online examination of MAPR MACJ Year I March 2021
Notice (Convocation Distribution)
B.Sc. (Information Technology)
A Bachelor of Science in Information Technology is a Bachelor's degree affiliated to University of Mumbai. This degree is of three years having six semesters. This degree is basically centered on subjects such as programming, databases, and systems administration. This degree is honoured for finishing a project of study in the field of programming advancement, programming testing, programming designing, web plan, databases, programming, and PC systems administration and PC frameworks.
1.1 Imperative Programming
1.2 Digital Electronics
1.3 Operating System
1.4 Discrete Mathematics
1.5 Communication Skills
2.1 Object Oriented Programming
2.2 Microprocessor Architecture
2.3 Web Programming
2.4 Numerical and Statistical Methods
2.5 Green Computing
3.1 Python Programming
3.2 Data Structures
3.3 Computer Networks
3.4 Database Management Systems
3.5 Applied Mathematics - II
4.1 Core Java
4.2 Introduction to Embedded System
4.3 Computer Oriented Statistical
4.4 Software Engineering
4.5 Computer Graphics & Animation
5.1 Software Project Management
5.2 Interest of Things
5.3 Advanced Web Programming
5.4 Linux System Administration
5.5 Enterprise Java
6.1 Software Quantity Assurance
6.2 Security in Computing
6.3 Business Intelligence
6.4 Principles of Geographic System
6.5 Cyber Law
6.6 Advance Mobile Programming
A candidate for being eligible for admission to B.Sc. (Information Technology) shall have passed the Std. XII Examination of the Maharashtra Board of Higher Education or its equivalent and have secured not less than 45% marks in aggregate at the first attempt (40% in case of reserved category) Every candidates admitted to the degree Course shall have to registrar himself/herself with the University of Mumbai.
Admission to the course offered by the rules framed by the University of Mumbai from time to time and will be given at the commencement of the first semester.
Candidates seeking admission other than Maharashtra board and colleges affiliated other than University of Mumbai must produce a Transfer Certificate from the board/college last attended.
This Programme is best suited for students who are keen on taking up a career in the field of IT and have a technical bent of mind. It provides training in programming, software and hardware besides cyber law, applied mathematics and communication skills.
Scheme of Examination
The Scheme of the Examination shall be divided in three parts:
1. Internal Assessment – 25 Marks
The allocation of 25 marks shall be on the following basis:
a) One class tests of 20 marks to be held in the given semester.
b) 5 Marks for Class Participation and Attendance
2. Semester End Examination – 75 Marks
a) Duration – This examination shall be of 2 1/2 hours duration.
3. Practical - 50 Marks
a) The marks are allotted based on practical and Case study
- Online Faculty Development was organized on “Importance of Effective E-Content Design and Development for Online Teaching in Higher Education “for Faculty Members on 25th June 2020.
- Online Quiz Competition on “C and C++ Programming Language” was conducted for First Year and Second Year students of B.Sc. (IT) on 21st August 2020.
- B.Sc. (IT) Department students organized an departmental festival “Technolution Series 2020” for the B.Sc. (IT) and BCA students from 23rd January 2021 to 20th February 2021.
- Mrs. Rashmi Joshi, an Environment Consultant delivered lecture on E-Waste Management on the topic “A Green Initiative for Healthy Life “for the First Year and Second Year Students on 5th February 2021.
- Mr. Sabir Shaikh and expertise in the field of Embedded system from Vidyanlankar School of Technology delivered on lecture on “Embedded System “for the B.Sc. (IT) students on 20th March 2021.
- Ms. CA Parinita Adhukia an expertise in Personality Development from Portraiture delivered lecture on “Resume Building “for the B.Sc. (IT) students on 23rd March 2021.
- Faculty Exchange Programme was held with the Lala Lajpatrai College of Commerce and Economics from 17th March 2021 to 23rd March 2021 for the B.Sc. (IT) Students on various subject course.
- Mr. Nitin Bolinjkar an expert in Analytics from IBS delivered lecture on “Role Analytics in a Corporate Career – Today and Tomorrow “for the First Year and Second Year Students of B.Sc. (IT) on 17th May2021.
- Certificate Course as a skill Development Programme was organized for the Second Year B.Sc. (IT) students on the topic “Web Technologies “from 23rd May 2021 to 4th June 2021.
- A Pool Campus Event was organised by S.N.D.T. College for “Tech-Mahindra”.
- A Pool campus interview was organized for “Infosys”. Four Students were selected for the job.
- A pool campus interview was organized for iGATE. Two students were selected for the job.
- Dr. Ansari Md. Nasir (Course Co-ordinator)
- Mr. Arun Maurya
- Ms. Sheetal Mathew
- Dr. Ansari Md. Nasir (Course Co-ordinator)