ATKT Exam Form Notice
TYBCOM V & VI ATKT Exam Notice April 2021
TYBCOM Lower Exam Details Notice
M.Com Sem I Externals Timetable
Time Table Exams MAPR MACJ Year -1 SEM -I REGULAR & ATKT Online Examination March 2021
Notice MAPR MACJ Regular &ATKT Sem-I Examination March 2021
Guidelines for the Students for Sem 1 online examination of MAPR MACJ Year I March 2021
Notice (Convocation Distribution)
M.A. (Rural Development)
M.A Rural Development is two years’ full time course affiliated to University of Mumbai. The two years programme is divided into four semesters. The course study deals with rural issues and finding opportunities to rural people. It provides a strong foundation to students, by making them understand the global rural market for the future.
Medium of Instruction: English
- Webinar on “Role of Entrepreneurship Agri-Business in the development of Economy of A Nation”. Speaker Dr. Ashwin Sawant held on March 21, 2021.
- National Level Webinar on “Intellectual Property Rights “Speaker Dr. Hema Mehta held on April 18, 2021.
- The inauguration of “ARTHVIVECHANAM”, AN INTERCOLLIEGATE EVENT.
- Rural Development Theories
- Rural Development: Policy, Planning , Program and Administration
- Introduction to Rural Sociology
- Introduction to Social Work
- Significant Issues in Agriculture
- Rural Industrialization
- Rural Finance & Self Help Groups in Rural India
- Management of Voluntary sector Organization in Rural Areas
- Any Graduate from any Discipline.
- Admission to course is offered by qualifying entrance exam test taken by the college on behalf of University of Mumbai.
Scheme of Examination
The scheme of examination is divided into two parts:
1. Internal Examination - 40 marks
- The examination will be of 1hour and 30 minutes conducted by college.
2. External Examination - 60 marks
- The examination will be of 2 hours conducted by University of Mumbai.
Dr. Minu Madlani (Principal)
Dr. Sheetal Mody (Course Co-ordinator)